Specially curated offerings to celebrate UAE National Day include Arabian tea experience, traditional Emirati breakfast, UAE flag-themed dishes and more.
AL MASHOWA | SIKKA CAFÉ | AL NAFOORAH
2nd December – 4th December
A limited-edition menu that pays homage to Emirati cuisine, local flavours and the spirit of together & unity.
Four-course authentic Emirati menu served on a traditional weaved sarood
AED 99 per person
Special National Day Desserts and Beverages made with camel milk (A la carte)
Available all day from 12pm onwards
FLOW | BABAJI | BUTCHA | SIKKA CAFÉ | TRATTORIA | THE NOODLE HOUSE | RETRO FEASTS
Raise it high, raise it proud! Celebrate National Day with these special dishes that pay tribute to the robust colors of the UAE flag.
- FLOW | Acai Bowl (AED 45) and Poke Bowl (AED 52)
- BABAJI | Flag Pide (AED 35)
- BUTCHA | Flag Slides (4 Sliders for AED 78)
- SIKKA CAFÉ | Pistachio Sahleb (AED 25) and Saffron Milk Cake (AED 35)
- TRATTORIA | Flag Pizza (AED 60)
- THE NOODLE HOUSE | Vegetarian Dim Sums (AED 49)
- RETRO FEASTS | Poke Salad Bowl (AED35)
AL MASHOWA | SIKKA CAFÉ
Enjoy the local flavours of UAE with a big sharing breakfast for AED 125 (for two) at Al Mashowa and for AED 125 (for two) at Sikka Café.
AL MASHOWA | SIKKA CAFÉ, AL KHAWANEEJ
Sip onto complimentary Arabic coffee & dates or dive into the authentic Arabian afternoon tea experience at Al Mashowa!
- AL MASHOWA | Arabian Majlis with complimentary dates and coffee from 12-7pm and ‘Fawalat’ Afternoon Tea experience for AED 60 only. Live entertainment from 6-9pm.
- SIKKA CAFÉ, AL KHAWANEEJ | Complimentary lugaimat, mini chebabs and Arabic coffee from 3-6pm. Live entertainment from 6-9pm
BABAJI & BUTCHA, CITY WALK
Postponed until further notice. New date to be announced shortly.